I created my own custom meditation audio that suited the sounds, flow, pacing, and ambiance that were most powerful and effective for how I wanted to use it. It began with the intent of a meditation for chakra balancing, it then evolved into a very powerful, multi-purpose meditation (without being forced) that could be used for one or all uses at the same time. Including chakra balancing, spiritual energy accumulation, raising your vibration, manifestations, and contact with spirit guides.
The audio had to be powerful and entertaining so you don’t get bored, but at the same time allow for extended focus on tones to enhance the trance state. The audio comes from MANY great sources of sound effects, music, mantras, tones, and other various sounds that I did not create. I simply combined them.
I used wind, rain, thunder, birds, crickets as the natural ambiance throughout. In the places I have lived, I’ve never found storms and thunder to be frightening (unless they are hehe), but rather very relaxing, deeply beautiful, and allowing me to feel very connected to Gaia.
I chose only to focus on 5 key chakras: root, naval, heart, third eye, and the crown. It’s just my personal choice. I think its reasonable to think that the energy from one chakra spills into the near chakras. The five I have chosen, to me, feel like the most important. The chakra tones used throughout use Solfeggio Frequencies and mantras. During the meditation, I do not verbally speak the mantras but rather let them guide me into the trance and set the tone for that chakra.
Preparing for the Meditation
- Choose a time when you will not be sleepy so that you may sit absolutely undisturbed for one hour. Turn off your phone.
- Make sure your area is clean and free from clutter. Shower and feel refreshed. Its important to have the energy around you and your body and mind cleansed and free from clutter.
- Try not to eat about an hour before the meditation as the energy used to digest your food will interfere with raising your vibration.
- Avoid any medication including alcohol and drugs. Although this may be fun to smoke cannabis to and can be used to enhance some aspects such as visualizations, it is far more effective and its effects FAR more lasting if is done with a clear mind and body.
- Drink lots of water. Water helps to resonate your vibration. Personally I feel as though the water in my body is being drawn into or consolidated somewhere because I get really thirsty and get dry mouth – so lots of water.
- Try to keep your electronics away from you. The electromagnetic field will interfere with your own.
- Sit comfortably in a chair or on the floor where you can sit for 1 hour without becoming uncomfortable.
- This is a meditation of purpose. Make it a ritual. I light sage and smoke the area before I begin. During the session I light a candle and some jasmine incense.
- Blindfold. I use a blind fold because I want full immersion. Often you will get visions from the vague and formless, to the unmistakable detail with purpose. I turn off all the lights and use the blindfold so any light around me is not mistaken for what is being seen through my mind’s eye.
- Good headphones. This is not just a meditation but a full blown epic experience of the senses, use the tools to best enhance the experience. You will want this loud but comfortable and not distracting. If the volume is distracting, turn it down. On my phone I keep the volume all the way up minus 1 seems to be optimum for me.
- Do not anticipate or expect anything. Come into this with no expectations for the results. Let the experience unfold naturally and the the result be its own result.
During the Meditation
- Do not be scared. It is important that you not hold back. Let the emotions build as far as you can take them. Feel as much as you can feel. Dismiss the ego and do not be self-conscious. Nobody is watching, let go. A very real feeling will build in the pit of your belly and will continue to grow throughout the meditation. This is normal. Your body may tingle and go numb, but not from a lack of blood so there is no danger here. If you feel a negative energy or presence, firmly command it to leave. You are in charge and have more power living in this dimension than any entity trying to infiltrate it. There is nothing to fear so surrender completely to the experience and dismiss negativity.
- Be mindful of any muscles you might unconsciously be tensing… throughout the meditation, every once in a while, do a body scan to see if you are doing this, and relax them. Let them go.
- Avoid falling asleep. This is a conscious trance meditation. It is often fun to sleep to, but to use it to its full potential it is most effective being awake throughout.
- As with all meditation, if you are talking in your head, you are not in the zone. Sometimes you will feel you are fully centered then suddenly realize that you were talking to yourself in your head for the past few minutes. Don’t get discouraged, simply let it go and return to center. Focus on the steady tone or frequency to hone in your attention. Its like walking on a balance beam… you want to balance on that frequency. Become the frequency. Think singularity. Focus your consciousness, to a single point.
Your First Time
If this is your first time, and you have your eyes close, when you hear a new audio cue (tone, music) you may want to check the sequence to see what it is you are suppose to do during that sequence. Doing this enough times, you will eventually know without thinking and fluidly what you need to do from one cue to the other.
Your goal first and foremost is to reach that trance state and maintain it for 3 minutes or longer. You should not try anything else except for learning how to achieve that. Once you are able to reach that state then the possibilities of the universe open up to you, opening gateways from balancing chakras, raising intuition, healing, astral projection, past life visions, spirit guide contact, and other psychic phenomena and abilities. This is because you become sensitive to subtle frequencies – things that you would not be able to notice with the chatter and thoughts that run through your mind on a daily basis. Magic is in the subtle. Then once you recognize that subtle energy, you can then learn to work with it and create your own magic. It is real. It is tangible.
In the beginning of the meditation, avoid indulging in anything else other than establishing non-thought (not talking in your head). If you hear yourself in your head say, “This is so cool”, you are not there yet. Refocus and start over, but don’t be frustrated. As you do this the distractions will get further and further away and will also become less and less frequent. As you occasionally get distracted and engage those thoughts, stop talking to it and simply let it go and let it drift away. You find that the further in the meditation you are, as those distracts come, and as you dismiss them, you are able to get back into the zone much faster and for longer time before the next distraction. Just keep at.
You will also discover that after doing meditations like this for a while, that in your daily life, the distracting voices and thoughts in your head will start to quiet down more and more allowing you to be able to hear the quiet and subtle voice of your intuition. Develop this.
Elevated Emotions, Intention, and Manifestation
The moments of elevated emotions is a very powerful and important practice. This part of the meditation alone will balance the heart chakra of emotional well being, raise your vibration, and actively use it to manifest your desired state of reality. This is a special part of the meditation because you are digging to elicit a very deep and positive emotional reaction. Let us say you want to manifest healing. You want to feel as if you have already become and are feeling what it is in your life you want to manifest. Make your body and emotions believe you have already achieved it. Feel that immense sense of gratitude for the universe for that gift. Feel how happy it has made you and how it has effected you. Gratitude is the number one emotion to elicit because it suggests appreciation for something that has already occurred and therefore giving you the correct emotion for feeling that you have already received it. Indulge in this.
Every single time I tear up with the immense sense of gratitude and love. To help myself achieve the deepest emotional state I often picture loved ones that have passed and picture myself greeting and hugging each one of them. Thankful for the part they played in my life and asking them to help me in my journey. Ask them and your spirit guides to please unite in raising your vibration to help with this manifestation and prepare you for spirit guide communication later in the meditation. I also picture my daughter and I hugging, laughing, holding hands and literally fly over my dream home, flying over the beautiful landscape I am wanting to manifest for my future. Use whatever works for you that can elicit the most powerful, positive, emotional experience of love and gratitude. Don’t forget to thank your spirit guides and Gaia for their help in what they have done and continue to do for you.
Here is a resource to learn more about how to define your intention and how it works by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Spirit Guide Contact
Once you have established you are in a trance for an extended period of time (3 mins or longer) you may now play. This is the time you may use visualization and asking questions to your spirit guides or higher self, because you are now able to hear those subtle languages and cues.
Even if you can’t hear them, ask your guides to assist you in raising your vibration so that they may more easily match your frequency to communicate. This is key. As you raise your vibration in time and through practice, the avenues and focus of communication will open up to you.
Ask a question and listen, feel for a response. Ask again to repeat it. It is important to test the guides, they expect it, and it is necessary to determine how best to communicate with one another. You need to establish a relationship. A good start, is when you are in a state of silence, a perfect trance and in the zone. Ask for your higher self or the highest guide receiving you to pass through my aura on my count. 1 – 2 – 3 then ask that they pass through your aura…. Now note any changes at all. Did you see a color? a sound? an image? or feel a tingle or pressure? These can all be significant. Pay attention to them… Then ask to do it again on your count… did it repeat? Use this time to experiment. Be creative in trying to communicate, you never know what might work.
If you have channeled a guide in the form of a conversation in your mind, although the voice will sound like yours, you will know that the content of the message is not coming from you. This is how you distinguish between a channel and the thoughts of your own mind. However, spirit guides will most often communicate through the heart, listen there for your response.
Here is a resource to learn more about connecting with spirit guides by Gigi Young.
Intuitively Solving Problems
Just like with the spirit guides, once you have established you are in a trance for an extended period of time (3 mins or longer), use this time to ask questions of yourself to things you are struggling with internally. Because you are in a centered state, reflecting on issues and problems in your life will be met with a more rational mind and dealt with through your intuition rather than being clouded by your mind and ego. Use this time to confirm your path and help solve a problem or struggle. Let your intuition guide you.
After the Meditation
- Immediately after the meditation, keep a journal of the sensations, visions, emotions experienced. Like a dream, shortly after you quickly lose memory of the dream. So its important you write down your experience. Also, like a dream, when you document it you find you will start to remember more as you write.
- Eat a light snack to help ground yourself.
- What you will find after about 2-3 weeks of regular meditation you will be more in control of your thoughts and emotions (no more roller coasters). When something comes up to upset you it is much easier to move it aside emotionally just like you do when you talk in your mind during meditation – you just let it pass by. You will be more intuitive, because since you are training your mind to be more mindful, you are now more in touch with your subtle intuition. You will see manifestations through synchronicity. You will notice too, that if you stop meditating, after about 3 days you will start to feel edgy, maybe moody, hard time controlling your thoughts – this is how you know that you really need to meditate because you are becoming unbalanced.
Timing Sequence and Their Intention
- 01:11 – Sound cue for centering.
- 01:36 – 396Hz – Focusing on root chakra and grounding to Gaia.
- 04:05 – 528Hz – Focusing on naval chakra.
- 09:17 – 639Hz – Focusing on heart chakra.
- 10:30 – Music – Still focusing on heart chakra; elevate your emotions with visualization
- 16:40 – Music – Still focusing on heart chakra; elevate your emotions with visualization
- 20:00 – 852Hz – Focusing on third eye chakra.
- 23:30 – 963Hz – Focusing on the crown chakra. This is when you begin to ask your spirit guides to come forward and assist you in raising your vibration to open up channels of communication.
- 27:01 – Music – Listening to your intuition; Interact with your spirit guides.
- 33:42 – Music – Listening to your intuition; Interact with your spirit guides.
- 37:32 – …Continuing song – At this point I try to initiate play with my spirit guides, ask them to dance and visualize dancing with them in the moonlight on the most beautiful beach.
- 40:08 – End of musical cues; Use the rest of this audio for maintaining your state, and simply listening to the subtle dimension with your mind’s eye, your body, and your heart.
Enjoy the ride.
Bluezone Corporation – Nature SFX Library
Meditative Mind – Mantra SFX
Dewa Che – Tibetan Healing Mantras
Maxim – Somewhere In Time
Danny Elfman – Ice Dance
Anima – Returning to The Great Mother
Anima – Luminessence (Luna Mix)